I’m not going to lie. It’s been kind of nice being forced to stay home. I’ve caught up on some writing and other projects. I take my time in the morning. I don’t rush off in my car and immediately find myself stuck in traffic anymore. It’s kind of nice. I got a little stir-crazy the first week, but I’ve already gotten used to this. I miss my friends and my usual hangouts of course, but for the most part, this is nice. I have more time to do the things that matter. I’ve got tons of projects to work on including:
- writing an e-book about converting a vehicle into a motor home
- making tutorial videos for YouTube
- upcycling old junk and turning it into art
- helping the roommate with his garden
- exercising more
- cooking more and trying new recipes
- catching up on some documentaries (I love studying world history)
- working on this blog, of course
- practicing the guitar and the ukulele
- eventually painting my short bus, Lovely Rita
I’ve finally got enough free time to do these things! It feels good. I have a number of personal goals while under quarantine: finish my e-book and finally publish it. Start posting the tutorial videos on YouTube. And finally get some artwork done. I have all the time in the world and I don’t want to spend all of it on Netflix and Facebook. What projects are you working on?
One thought on “Day 13: Are you working on any projects during the quarantine?”
I like what you are writing. Do you compost ? Would consider a composting project? If you do compost , maybe we can get others involved. It would save 30% of the trash that we throw away.